The 15th Annual Sandy Sprint Run/Walk will take place on Saturday, April 27, 2019 at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
The Sandy Sprint is hosted by the Sandy Rollman Ovarian Cancer Foundation in an effort to spread the word about our mission and raise funds to advance research. It's a powerful day inspired by fearless spirit and lasting legacy. Please join us as we celebrate this 15 year milestone!
We encourage you to dress as your favorite Superhero. While costumes are not required, they add to the fun!
Register yourself and your Pup to participate.If you cannot be there in person, register as a Sleepwalker. Race Day Registration begins at 6:30 am. All funds raised will support Ovarian Cancer Research and Programs for survivors.
Race is timed. Chips are in your bibs.
10K Run Begins at 7:30 AM
Survivor Ceremony and Photo begins at 7:45 AM
5K Run/Walk Begins at 8:15 AM
Children under 12: $25
You can start a facebook fundraiser from your fundraising page in your participant center. After registering, you'll be able to create a facebook fundraiser by clicking "fundraise with facebook" on the right side of your participant center page.
Steps to Register as Part of a Team
1. Go to wesupport.sandyovarian.org/sandysprint
2. Click Join a Team
3. Click Join as a new participant
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the Team Name in the Team Name Field and Click Search for A team
5. The team name will appear in Teal at the bottom of the page- click join
6. Click your registration category
7. Enter registration information and create login (if you have registered in the past, you can simply log in)
8. Click next step and sign waiver
9. Click Register family member (if applicable) (don't click complete registration)
10. Choose Registration category for the family member you're registering and Click next and then you'll be prompted to enter his information.
Once done- click complete registration and it will take you to payment.
Parking is available at discounted rates at the following garages:
19th at Callowhill St -$11.00 per day- Parkway Museums Area
Gateway Garage-$7.00 per day - 1540 Vine Street - Convention Center / City Hall / Gallery Mall Areas
Family Court Garage-$11.00 per day - 1503-11 Arch Streets - Convention Center / City Hall / Gallery Mall Areas
The Sandy Rollman Ovarian Cancer Foundation is dedicated to raising awareness of ovarian cancer, advocating for early diagnostic testing,supporting ovarian cancer patients and their families and advancing research towards a cure.